Sunday, April 11, 2010

Starting a business.

Well the last week has been an exciting one, I have started my own business. I have been wanting to do this for years but I have never knew where to start or how, finally I decided to jump in head first.
Things are just getting started but I feel great, I have been working my regular more than full time job and every extra minute of time I have, has been going towards my biz "Food Ninja Culinary Systems".

So far I have done everything with no start up costs other than a few bucks I had in my bank account and no real guidance or info other than what I can find on line, all I have is passion, a belief in what I am doing and a little craziness.
If you are interested in how things turn check back with me every now and then and I will be keeping you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment